Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCX 9.0.2 RTMT alert HISTORICAL_REPORTING_MANAGER

Hi Everyone,

My customer is receiving following RTMT alert for UCCX :

Module Name : HISTORICAL_REPORTING_MANAGER Module Failure Name : HISTORICAL_DATABASE UNKNOWN_PARAMTYPE:Module Run-time Failure Cause : 3 Module Failure Message : Historical database queue is full. Historical data saved in files. Queue size= 0 Total number of lost records= 1 Please check dat AppID : Cisco Unified CCX Engine ClusterID :

TimeStamp : Tue Aug 26 13:36:16 EDT 2014.

The alarm is generated on Tue Aug 26 13:36:16 EDT 2014.

I found the following post related to this alert :

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11454016/uchrmgr-2-uccxhistoricaldatawrittentofiles

it mentioned a bug : CSCtj88620 but known fixed version is 8.5,  my customer is running 9.0.2, does anyone know if its the same bug they are hitting or it could be something else.

Thank you 

Sharri

4 REPLIES

I also recieved this alert

I also recieved this alert today on the same version uccx 9.0.2.  You have any followup on this from Cisco TAC or others to confirm with a bug fix?

We have scheduled reports

We have scheduled reports that we noticed today have no data in them...We have this alert raised in RTMT, did you ever get a resolution?

Thanks,

Joe

Hello

Hello

I'm facing the same problem on the same version. Any help on the resolution ? 

I'm facing the same thing,

I'm facing the same thing, but only today.  First time seeing this and I am at version 9.0.2.11002-27.  Is there a bug or is it a minor thing to be ignored?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content