Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 9.0 CAD Logout non-activity time

I'm trying to find a way to automatically log agents out of CAD after they've been sitting idle for a certain period of time.  I know this exists from seeing it at previous jobs where I was an agent.  I've searched for any articles or forum posts I could find that give information on this and I've seen people mention a setting for "Logout non-activity time", but I'm not able to find this setting anywhere.  I've checked in CCX Administration and Serviceability, Desktop Administrator and Desktop Workflow Administrator. 

Can someone point me in the right direction so I can get this set up?  Thanks all.

2 REPLIES

Hi,the "Logout non-activity

Hi,

the "Logout non-activity time" is a parameter in UCCE (the enterprise grade contact center solution from Cisco). I am not aware of this setting built in in UCCX.

What you can do, however, is to set up a Workflow of time "Time of Day" and you can map an Agent State Action with Agent State Control set to Logout. I know this is not what you want but this may be close to it: you can for instance create a rule that logs out all agents at 23:00. You can even send a notification message before the actual logout.

Note this is for UCCX premium only.

Read the details in the "Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide, Release 9.0", p.92.

G.

Not quite what I'm looking

Not quite what I'm looking for, although knowing that what I want is in UCCE definitely gives me my answer.  If it's just flat out not possible in the version we have I'm alright with that.  I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it somewhere.  Thanks for your help Gergely.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content