Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

UCCX 9.0 Failover problem

Hello guys,

i have a problem with an UCCX 9.02 HA virtualized environment. The problem is that the failover function does not work correctly.

when i "disconnect" the master server, the CAD does not find the second server to login to. Also it takes more than 5 seconds (something like 45s) to "feel" the server went down. If i close the CAD application and start it again, some of the times it works, some other times it doesn't. When it doesn't work, I get the message "the user is already logged in.." i press OK at the message stating the user will be logged out and it works; but not all the times.

in RTMT i get these error messages on the Publisher Node every hour:

Jul 04 2013 06:15:13.27 UTC : %UC_-3-UNKNOWN_ALARM:STD0004: %[ServiceName=SplkStd][error Id=STD0004][Message=Client <Calabrio LDAP> connected to service at <172.16.92.15>.: This message repeated <6> times][ClusterID=][NodeID=IPCC1]:

Jul 04 2013 06:15:13.27 UTC : %UC_-3-UNKNOWN_ALARM:LC0000: %[ServiceName=LdapClient][error Id=LC0000][Message=Connected to Calabrio LDAP server on <172.16.92.15>. : This message repeated <6> times][ClusterID=][NodeID=IPCC1]:

Jul 04 2013 06:15:23.31 UTC : %UC_-3-UNKNOWN_ALARM:STD0005: %[ServiceName=SplkStd][error Id=STD0005][Message=Client <Calabrio LDAP> disconnected from service at <172.16.92.15>.: This message repeated <6> times][ClusterID=][NodeID=IPCC1]:

If anybody has an ideea of what i need to do, or if you need anything else from me, please let me know. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES

Hi - did you ever figure this

Hi - did you ever figure this out?  I've got something similar.

Hi,I had to restart the LRM

Hi,

I had to restart the LRM Server (License and resource manager Server) from the CCX serviceability page. It was counter intuitive for me because i restarted the whole server before and didn't work. Only after i restarted the service things worked normally.

Hope it helps

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content