Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 9.0 outbound IVR License

I can't find a part number for an outbound IVR license in CCW. Can someone point me in the right direction? It exists as L-CCX-90-NOBIVRLIC in netformx but can't find it in CCW.

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Outbound dialer is available with UCCX premium edition, there is no separate part for it. 

HTH,

Chris

5 REPLIES

Outbound dialer is available with UCCX premium edition, there is no separate part for it. 

HTH,

Chris

Thank you Chris. Did the outbound IVR port license disappear in 9.X?

I don't recall any specific licenses for IVR ports for UCCX.

Chris

VIP Super Bronze

There is a per concurrent port license for the Outbound IVR which is different than Preview Outbound which no longer has a separate license since CCX 8.0. Chris is correct that both require CCX Premium though.

The ordering guides show that L-CCX-90-NOBIVRLIC is a child of either L-CCX-90-NEW-LIC or L-CCX-90-ADDON. You won't see it by itself in CCW.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Thanks Jonathan. It was hard to find the information but finally found it. Thanks for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies