Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9 - Live online Queue waiting time on Business WebSite

PC PC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

One of my customer would like to show the waiting time of is queue on is website, so customer can access website and see the average waiting time.

Anyone can give me idea how can we do that ?   What variables do I need in a script ?  how can the website interact with UCCX and ask the result of a specific Variable ?

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

You can use get reporting statistic step and transfer that info via HTTP trigger and execute some web based wallboard .

Regards

Ravi

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

You can use get reporting statistic step and transfer that info via HTTP trigger and execute some web based wallboard .

Regards

Ravi

To be sure I have a good understanding...

Let's say the actual application in production is a CSQ ( Waiting Queue )  and have a variable for average time.  With this application today I have a Trigger to reach it.

I will add another Trigger, but it is gona be a WEB trigger.   So I will have two trigger ( Directory Number & WEB ),  Is that right ?

Then,  my front end server will have to run the http://CCX_IP/HTTP-Trigger-of-application

and it will see the result,  I guess I will have to filter the information to show only the result of the variable "call waiting time"

is that right?

is there any port to make the request ?  8080 / 8090 ?

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: