Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 9 Outbound IVR ANI Database Integration

Hi,

I am using UCCX 9 premium with outbound IVR license to achieve a database integration with TTS, to play a dynamically customized message to customer.

I realized that the outbound dialer contact info such as account number cannot be carried over to the IVR script, which is a shameful flaw of the system I believe. But it indicates that the ANI can be carried over. I am wondering what is the ANI? Is it the contact number of the customer, or just the CTI port number? If it is the contact number, I may still be able to query the SQL database using it.

High appreciated.

Quan           

2 REPLIES

Do you know if this is still

Do you know if this is still a limitation in UCCX 10.5 ?

I'm not sure if this is

I'm not sure if this is relevant or if you are still looking for a solution to this, but I will go ahead an post as I recently had to resolve this issue for a client.  This is working in UCCX release 10.6.

The answer is, "YES!"  You can obtain Account Number info from the Import Contacts data.  It is found on the Get Session Info step, under the Context tab, using the system variable "BAAccountNumber."  You can also obtain "BACallResult" and "BACampaign" for the dialer result and associated outbound campaign application. In your script, just assign these to variable type: String. 

Sincerely,

Sean

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content