cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9 Script wait time`

Will Phinney
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way in UCCX to let callers know that if the estimated wait time is more than 5 minutes or less than 5 minutes to prompt? I'm being asked that the caller only be told if their place in queue is less than 5 or more than 5 minutes; not exact times. I realize this could be frustrating to hear as a call if you've been on hold for 35 minutes to hear, "Your estimated wait time is greater than 5 minutes." But that's what I'm being asked....

Thanks in advance!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

Yes you can, first, only play the prompt once when the caller first gets into the queue. Then dont play the estimated time after that.

Ues the Get Reporting Statisic and put in on an INT.

Then use an IF Statement for more or less than 5 minutes.

Let me know if you need more help, I am out of the office right now, but can post a sample latter.

View solution in original post

So you want to change a prompt inside an application? so like in an if statement?

Yes use the SET command SET PROMPT = "PROMPTNAME.WAV"

I hope that this is what you were asking for?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

Yes you can, first, only play the prompt once when the caller first gets into the queue. Then dont play the estimated time after that.

Ues the Get Reporting Statisic and put in on an INT.

Then use an IF Statement for more or less than 5 minutes.

Let me know if you need more help, I am out of the office right now, but can post a sample latter.

Neal, I have created a script as you suggested and am trying to oust an older portion of the script that calcuated average hold times, but can't seem to get it to work. I should be adding the if >=300 before the 'queue' option, correct? Thanks in advance for any assitance.

actually what I do is to play the hold music for 60 seconds, the loop. I add a counter to count the times of loops, I find this much easier than counting seconds:

LABEL REPEAT

+ iCounter

if iCounter < 5, DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT = Play Message

HOLD

Delay 60 seconds

UNHOLD

Goto REPEAT

Neal,

Very good stuff! Could I get your input on something? When you change prompts inside an application, after you check the box for the prompt (otherwise it's greyed out), and then change the prompt; how do you keep that prompt? I noticed if I uncheck the box it goes away.

So you want to change a prompt inside an application? so like in an if statement?

Yes use the SET command SET PROMPT = "PROMPTNAME.WAV"

I hope that this is what you were asking for?

It was, sir! Thanks, I was able to figure it out in the variable and it makes total sense. I know in UCCE there is a way to see "count" buildups of options pressed in real time, however, do you know if this available in UCCX? Basically, I'm trying to see how many time an option is pressed.

Thanks, Neal.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: