Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 9.x - priority call and CSQ

I have a Premium UCCX 9.0.2 whit this configuration:

Urgent_Request_CSQ (High_Priority_Skill)

Ordinary_Request_CSQ (Low_Priority_Skill)

The 2 CSQs is including the same  agents that means that the same agents  have 2 different skills (same skill level):

Urgent_Skill

Ordinary_Skill

The customers can choose in the IVR menu option1 for urgent requests or option2 for ordinary requests.

the customer asks that  the urgent request calls (that arrive from menu option 1) have higher priority than ordinary request calls. 

This means that when there is a single available agent with 2 skills  (Urgent and Ordinary),  at the arrival of  2 simulaneous calls (one urgent and one ordinary) the urgent call should be served by the available agent first.

And if an ordinary call arrives and there are calls on hold   in the Urgent_Request_CSQ be given priority to urgent calls on hold

Is it possible to do it ?

I hope that I explained

Thanks for  your help.

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

UCCX 9.x - priority call and CSQ

Simply use the Priority step in your script, after option1 is made set the priority to be higher from default.  Keep in mind though that calls never arrive at the same time, so if an agent is ready the first call that arrived will be taken, however when all agents are busy and calls stack up in queue the priority of the call will move the urgent calls ahead of the line.

HTH,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content