Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCX - abandoned calls marked as handled contactinactiveexception

Hi

I have a UCCX 8.5 script - at the start of the script it uses the IF contactinactiveexception exception occurs go to - which then goes to a label which clears the exception and then marks the call as handled

What I have noticed is that this step is causing calls that should be marked as abandoned as handled

For example if I place a test call with all agents not ready and the call queues and I hang up - in the historical reports this call shows as handled

If I delete the contactinactiveexception stop and then repeat the test - the call is properly marked as abandoned.

Can anyone advise how they are using CIE step or where it should be positioned in the script to stop this problem.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Hello-I would reset the

Hello-

I would reset the exception right before your Select Resource step to goto the end of your script.  You will need to change how the end of your script is working too.

Take a look at the screenshot. I hope this helps.

DJ

2 REPLIES
Silver

Hello-I would reset the

Hello-

I would reset the exception right before your Select Resource step to goto the end of your script.  You will need to change how the end of your script is working too.

Take a look at the screenshot. I hope this helps.

DJ

Hi thanks for your help.I did

Hi

thanks for your help.

I did as you suggested as the calls are now correctly marked as abandoned

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content