Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX ACD LAA Question

Hi,

I’m wondering if anyone would be able to provide a best practice recommendation for me in the following UCCX scenario.

CCX agent phones are setup in a single line configuration. Their personal directory number is the same as their CAD line. These agents make outbound calls (not on a campaign) as well as receive inbound calls from the ACD. When they make an outbound call (non-ACD) this changes their agent state to not ready. Once they hang up the outbound non-ACD call, they are put back in the ready state, but are now at the back of the ACD line in terms of longest available agent ready state.

This customer would like for an agent to be able to maintain their spot in the ACD as opposed to the behavior described above. And of course the supervisor used to have an Avaya system that could do this, so they are playing that card.

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Dom

• Contact Center
2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

UCCX ACD LAA Question

Are you sure they are going to the back of the line? I would think that is only the case when the call from CCX was delivered to them, and was handled.

If this is in fact the case your only option which is recommendation anyway would be to add a seperate ACD line.

HTH,

Chris

UCCX ACD LAA Question

Thanks, Chris.  I am not positive that they are going to the back of the line.  This was reported by the customer.  I guess I should validate that assumption.  I assumed that was the behavior.  I made the recommendation to them to add a separate ACD line, but that also presents a challenge in that the outbound (non-ACD) and inbound (ACD) are both customer facing.  So when they are on an outbound (non-ACD) call and they get an inbound ACD call on their agent extension - they would have to place one on hold to answer the other.  That isn't very elegant in a customer facing ACD environment. 

Hopefully I can get around to validating the behavior in my lab soon.  I also have this question out to a Cisco SE that I work with to see what they have to say.

Thanks,

Dom

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.