Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Admin account inactive

I have not used my UCCX login for a while and when I tried to login today I got the following message:

"Authentication failed. The password has been locked due to inactivity of the accounnt. Please get administrative help to have the password unlocked."

I am the admin for the UCCX server and it my account. When I checked the CUCM there was nothing inticating that the user account or password were locked.

How do I unlock the UCCX admin account in this situation?

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: UCCX Admin account inactive

Hi Jason,

What is the credential policy setting say on the subject of expiry? When you have the user open in CUCM Admin > User Management > End User, you have an "Edit Credential" option to the right of the Password box.

You can set this to "Does not expire", reset the password, and then try again.

Thanks & Regards,
Anirudh
"Protocol, then product"

Thanks & Regards, Anirudh "Protocol, then product"
4 REPLIES

Hi,

UCCX uses CUCM's password database. If CUCM is integrated with LDAP (Active Directory, perhaps), then user accounts and passwords stored in LDAP are used for authentication. Is your CUCM integrated with LDAP?

G.

I do not use LDAP Auth. The users are defined in the CUCM only.

I have access to the CUCM, and to the UCCX OS Administration and CLI.

Hi Jason,

What is the credential policy setting say on the subject of expiry? When you have the user open in CUCM Admin > User Management > End User, you have an "Edit Credential" option to the right of the Password box.

You can set this to "Does not expire", reset the password, and then try again.

Thanks & Regards,
Anirudh
"Protocol, then product"

Thanks & Regards, Anirudh "Protocol, then product"

Thanks to all....

I had to reset the hack count in the end user and reset the password and that let me in.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content