cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX agent multiple queues

rschwendeman
Level 1
Level 1

If a agent belongs to multiple queues is there away for the agent to know which queue the call is coming from.

The end user is using ip phone agent, not desktop agent.

ex.

queue a xyz company sales

queue b xyz company support

They want to be able to greet the customer with the appropriate department.

Thanks,

Rob.                  

5 Replies 5

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

To do this, you'll need to create a telecaster user in CUCM and assign your agent phones to this user. In the Cisco Desktop adminsitartor web portal you need to enter your telecaster user details under CAD Configuration Setup -> BIPPA User Login.

To configure what fields are displayed go to the Cisco Desktop Adminitrator  web portal -> Services Configuration -> Enterprise Data -> Layout List -> default. Edit the fields here you want to display. You might need to populate one of the call variables in your script with the CSQ name.

Seehttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/installation/guide/cad80ccxig-cm.pdf pages 55 and 57.

Brian

Please rate helpful posts

brian1mcc wrote:

To do this, you'll need to create a telecaster user in CUCM and assign your agent phones to this user. In the Cisco Desktop adminsitartor web portal you need to enter your telecaster user details under CAD Configuration Setup -> BIPPA User Login.

This is a nice feature for some users, and a bother for others.  I personally love it, so I would vote for it, but to give an alternate solution, you could just have them press the CData softkey on the IPPA.

Still going through and creating the Enterprise Layout and Fields is necessary, as well as using the Set Enterprise Info step within the script.  So, don't forget to do that.

Happy Scripting!

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

I have the same question, similar setup with multiple queues, but in my case my users are using the agent desktop application. How can they see which queue the call is comming from via the application? Thanks.

In the application script you can use a "Set Enterprise Call Info", and from there you can set call variables such as the queue name.  These will then show up in the Cisco Agent Desktop to the user.

Actually with CAD, the trigger, the CSQ, and the Agent ID are all presented by default in the CAD window.

I call the area the breadcrumb area as it shows you from top to bottom were the caller has been. Even if multiple transfers occur within UCCX environment.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: