cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agent Notification- Call Duration / Timer ?

Esto
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anyway to set a timer on the Agent's Call and have a notification after it expires? So if the caller is on a call and have it send them a notification when the 3 minute mark is met?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Blake-

You should be able to setup a Voice Contact Work Flow and under the Answered event make a new rule.  For the Actions of the rule add a Delay Action for whatever duration you like.  After that add another Action that is an Agent Notification action and chose your Icon and message you would like to display.  This will pop up a notification window regardless of if CAD is minimized or not.  

You should be able to find details on that in the document I referenced above.

Thanks,

DJ

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Esto
Level 1
Level 1

Nobody?

Hi Blake-

Are you using CAD?  If you're using CAD take a look at the Call Activity tab in the Enterprise Data Option for your workflow group.

Take a look at the Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide for your version:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/agent-desktop/products-user-guide-list.html

DJ 

Yes sir CAD. This is what I was looking for. I was originally thinking to use the Get Reporting Statistic and trigger the Longest Talk Duration but couldnt figure out how to get CAD notifier.

I noticed that you can trigger the caution and warning timer and it marks the CAD with a RED or YELLOW indicator. However, if the CAD is minimized you can easily ignore it.

Is there any way to program a screen pop or a audible alert, or some kind of extra indicator that notifies the agent? Like can I query this Enterprise Data Option and then send something additional to the CAD.

Thanks again for your help.

Hi Blake-

You should be able to setup a Voice Contact Work Flow and under the Answered event make a new rule.  For the Actions of the rule add a Delay Action for whatever duration you like.  After that add another Action that is an Agent Notification action and chose your Icon and message you would like to display.  This will pop up a notification window regardless of if CAD is minimized or not.  

You should be able to find details on that in the document I referenced above.

Thanks,

DJ

dj,

You don't know how much I appreciate your help. One more question. I have An 'Answered' Event with a 5minuteAlert Rule. My actions are to Delay Action (in ms) at a low number and an Agent Notification to Display a message.

However, when I have a call up for approx 5 mins it does not display the message. I looked at the documentation and you basically summed it up extremely well.

Do I have to pair this with the Rule Condition and Enable it? I can create a Data Field and perform a boolean (if longest call time is more than) statement that is referenced in my script or am I overthinking it?

Thank you again

I found another action, 'timer action' I set the timer duration to 5 mins

When the time duration has expired while the call is connected, the execute the Following action: and put my Agent Notification, but it dint seem to pop the message either.

I apologize, I am trying not to keep bothering you. But I have everything set accordingly.. But for some reason the notification doesnt send. See the attachments

I set the duration to 10000 just for testing

I even tried the following Timer Action

You need to use a value that is displayed in your Enterprise Data window.  So in your case ANI, DNIS, or Layout should do the trick.

DJ

WOW!!! You are the MAN!

You don't know how much I appreciate this one. I did notice that it based the time the call spent in queue into the timer. But I will play with it some more and work out the quirks

Glad this is up and running for you.  You're very welcome and thanks for the ratings!  If the Timer is also taking the queue time into account maybe use the Delay Action.  I believe that should start once the call has been answered by the agent.

DJ

When I checkmarked, 'Process Events During Delay' in the Delay Action Setup, that did the trick and it based it off the actual connected timer.

Thanks again. It really opened my eyes to alot of different things I can do with the Desktop admin

Hi Blake-

You're welcome.

Yep, you'll need to enable it.  You could use something as simple as ANI or DNIS 'is not empty'.  (this assumes you're displaying those fields in your Layout List.)  If there is another field you want to key it off of you could do that as well.  This would effectively give every call a five minute warning message regardless of how many callers are waiting in queue.

If you only want the screen pop to take place when your queue has x amount of callers you would need to pass another variable along as Enterprise Data and then enable your rule based on it's value.

DJ 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: