Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agent Whisper in the Script

sohail212
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We want to have a whipser option for a agent so they can know if the calls are coming from English or French queues.

Is it possible to configure this in the script for english or french queue?

I was trying to add the prompt in the attached script under "Connected"

We have UCCX 9.0.2.

Thanks for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Whisper is not a feature of UCCX. Anything that you implement which would be even close, will be complicated and not quite elegant.

If the two CSQs are actually two different CSQs, then the CSQ name is already presented to the Agent in CAD by default.  If one was named: Support_EN and the other Support_FR, then this should be sufficient.

If not, what I recommend for you is to leverage Enterprise Data.  This is basically meta data about the call which you pass to the Cisco Agent.  This can be any data to include a separate field for the Language of the caller.

Please refer to the Cisco Desktop Administrator's guide for details on configuring Enterprise Data Fields and Layouts.

UCCX Support Documents

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Whisper is not a feature of UCCX. Anything that you implement which would be even close, will be complicated and not quite elegant.

If the two CSQs are actually two different CSQs, then the CSQ name is already presented to the Agent in CAD by default.  If one was named: Support_EN and the other Support_FR, then this should be sufficient.

If not, what I recommend for you is to leverage Enterprise Data.  This is basically meta data about the call which you pass to the Cisco Agent.  This can be any data to include a separate field for the Language of the caller.

Please refer to the Cisco Desktop Administrator's guide for details on configuring Enterprise Data Fields and Layouts.

UCCX Support Documents

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

How do you envision this would work for your agents?

We have a solution that can play a pre-recorded wav file to an agent on their headset/handset/speakerphone prior to the Connect step. We've also used this as a secondary screen-pop displaying relevant on the IP Phone itself.

Let me know if you're interested in discussing.

Regards,

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Hi sohail212, did you finaly get a solution for it?

Best Regards

Eduardo Victorio