cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX and ASR/TTS integration licenses

Fedor Savosin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we have delpoyed UCCX 9.0 and have a question - what type and number of licenses for UCCX do I need for ASR/TTS integration with MRCP server (from SpeechPro company - VoiceNavigator)?

Do we need to upgrade license to Premium?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

not sure about the agent licenses, but I don't think it's enough - in fact, you need to sort of switch the whole server from Standard or Enhanced to Premium.

Cisco used to sell ASR/TTS products directly but they don't do that anymore, so the only option is to go to Nuance directly and buy it from them. Please double check the SRND and the BOM to see the supported Nuance ASR/TTS versions for your UCCX.

G.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

unfortunately, "VoiceNavigator" is not supported with UCCX.

You might want to take a look at the UCCX 9 SRND to get all the details.

And yes, Premium license is required to have MRCP-enabled ASR/TTS with UCCX.

G.

It is implemented the same as Nuance server.

Speaking about Nuance - so we just need to buy Premium UCCX Agent (concurrent inbound voice seat) licenses from Cisco or resellers, and Nuance ASR/TTS Server licences from Nuance Communications Inc. directly?

Hi,

not sure about the agent licenses, but I don't think it's enough - in fact, you need to sort of switch the whole server from Standard or Enhanced to Premium.

Cisco used to sell ASR/TTS products directly but they don't do that anymore, so the only option is to go to Nuance directly and buy it from them. Please double check the SRND and the BOM to see the supported Nuance ASR/TTS versions for your UCCX.

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: