Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX and Do Not Disturb

Hello,

I am looking for information about using the UCM Do Not Disturb feature on phones used by UCCX agents.

CUCM 8.6 and UCCX 8.5

DND offers two options - Ringer Off and Call Reject

With Ringer Off my expectation would be that the call would be presented to CAD and that the agent would be made Not Ready when the call is not answered.

What would happen if DND is set to Call Reject? - does setting DND cause the agent to go Not Ready or would the Agent stay in the Ready state? What happens when a call arrives?

I am going to recommend that DnD not be available at all for agents but this may be difficult as some agents only logon to UCCX for 50% of the time and spend the rest of the day doing work where the ability to use DND is required.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

James, DND is not supported

James,

DND is not supported on agent phones in CCX, see the following:

Unsupported Actions for Unified CCX Agents 

Use of the following softkeys on a Cisco Unified IP Phone is not supported: 

Barge 

cBarge 

DND 

GPickup 

iDivert 

MeetMe 

Park 

Pickup 

IP phone (TNP phone) agent wrap up codes do not always display if the call is quickly hung up.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/release/guide/uccx851rn.pdf

Chris

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

James, DND is not supported

James,

DND is not supported on agent phones in CCX, see the following:

Unsupported Actions for Unified CCX Agents 

Use of the following softkeys on a Cisco Unified IP Phone is not supported: 

Barge 

cBarge 

DND 

GPickup 

iDivert 

MeetMe 

Park 

Pickup 

IP phone (TNP phone) agent wrap up codes do not always display if the call is quickly hung up.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/release/guide/uccx851rn.pdf

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies