Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CAD - focusing tab in integrated browser with HTTP action

Maxim Denisov
Level 3
Level 3

Hello.

I'm using UCCX 8.5.1. There is HTTP action assigned to incoming call. When agent receives a call and has another tab focused, the HTTP action tab doesn't getting focus automatically. How can I automatically focus on HTTP action tab when it triggered?

Regards,

Maxim Denisov

7 Replies 7

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Maxim,

I did search for this information on the CDA guide ended up without much info. However there was a similar discussion in internal forums,

https://communities.cisco.com/message/74600?tstart=44

Where in it is mentioned as below,

--------------------------------------

I could be mistaken here but I believe your issue is similar to this and there doesn't seem to be a solution

https://communities.cisco.com/message/71260#71260

----------------------------------------

Others are also welcome to throw some light on this discussion.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I'm not authorized to view this discussion.

I'm almost sure it was working on my previous UCCX 8.5 release I used for testing.

Regards,

Maxim

Hi Maxim,

Please try the below settings, am not sure but this but i guess its worth giving a try.

On the CDA, go to CAD User interface and try the below option

Hope it helps.

Anand

Hi Anand,

As expected this caused the CAD window to be on top. The tab still not getting focus.

Regards,

Maxim

Hi Maxim,

You can create a task button in User interface of the CAD, for HTTP action, with the data filed as Called or calling number. You can choose which Brower Tab gets invoked when this HTTP action is trigeered.

Please use the below snapshot for reference.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hi Anand,

The HTTP action is initially configured exactly this way, also there is a page opened in first tab. HTTP action tab does not getting focus when another tab is focused and a call arrives.

Regards,

Maxim

Did you find out if this was possible or not, I'm having the exact same issue as you.