Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCX CAD Macro to Pop into existing tab?

I have a customer using "Netsuite" a web based CRM tool for the helpdesk.

We want to do a global search whenever a call arrives, there is a global search field and I have figured out a URL that works where I can change the search term in the URL bar.

It works fine in the CAD browser except it kills the users existing IE session because they are limited to 1 session per user, except the customer wants to use IE and not the CAD browser.

Problem is -- it must either open a tab or take over an existing IE window that already has the application in it....  There is a session cookie or something preventing us from using a NEW window, it just forces the user to authenticate -- which makes the entire thing pointless.

Any thoughts?

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY

Re: UCCX CAD Macro to Pop into existing tab?

Well, I have run into this plenty of times working with multiple CRM's.

There is a few options.  The best I have found so far was to have it execute a homemade CSharp Form with the IE control in it.  This allows you to track the session.

You could also use a simple exe that logs into the form for them automagically retrieves the session ID, sets the session ID and navigates a new browser.

Point is you aren't going to get around this without sitting down and opening visual studio and writing some code

Cheers,

Chad

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content