Views
Helpful
Replies

Uccx/CAD/Message board

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Good afternoon,

Has anyone in the Cisco environment had experience with bringing message board capabilities to the agent desktop..I have one CSQ that has requested seeing agents available and call Que's somehow right from the CAD without going to and opening up separate report windows..It seems to me that there would be a way to maybe scroll that info somewhere in the cad window..and then again...

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CAD does not offer this natively. You can use a third-party wallboard application of your choosing. If that product supports display within a normal browser window and you have Premium licenses in CCX you could use the CAD Integrated Browser. This is a tabbed browser that exists within the CAD window.

Only two products are listed on the compatibility matrix; however, there are others out there assuming you are willing to self-support.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Jonathan,

As always, thank you..i saw your earlier post regrding the tabbed browser and  we are premium. so I will investigate the 3rd party app out.. was just hoping that there may be something I was missing.

Thank you again

advice much appreciated!

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

We have developed a browser based wallboard that includes agent state (team based)

http://www.ateasystems.com/Atea_Systems_WP/products/uccx-agent-state-wallboard/

let us know if you want more information

regards

Sascha

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: