Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX CAD Problem

Sometime (not every time) when agent  call-out using key-pad from CAD and destination  busy,

the CAD call status shows busy, then agent try to hang  up the call from CAD and call hung up successful(IP Phone hang up)  but

CAD call status still show busy and time still continue  to count (At this state agent try to click drop call from CAD  again

But call status still show busy), agents have to close  CAD and login again to clear the problem.

- CUCM 7.1.3.30000-1

- UCCX  7.0(1)SR05_Build504

- CAD 6.6.1.400 installed  in WinXP Pro SP3

Anyone know about this problem?

Regards,

Tinnakorn

6 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Re: UCCX CAD Problem

Hi

I've seen a similar thing with one of my customers - seems to be that CAD misses the 'hangup' event and then gets in a tangle. I've seen it on the end of inbound and outbound calls on 7.0(1)Sr5 with CCM6.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

That the same error with me, how do you solve this problem or it still happen.

Regards,

Tinnakorn

Super Bronze

Hi

Still unsolved... it's another engineer's project so I'm not sure that he's raised a TAC case yet..

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It could be CSCtb77537. It is pretty common and causes agents to become stuck in Talking or CTI Ports to not release the call properly.

Hi,

I have the same problem .

I had the CUCM  7.1.3.20000-2 and the UCCX 7.0(1)_Build168 .

I updated to CUCM 7.1.5.10000-12 and to UCCX 7.0(1)SR5 .

The problem is worse than before .

Do you have a solution ?

The CAD can't hang up call every times !

Thanks,

Guillaume

Super Bronze

Hi

I believe the bug Ryan pointed out was the cause for the issue I had - I upgraded to 7.1(5) and the problem was resolved.

Regards

Aaron

Views
Helpful
Replies