Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX call recording

I'm trying to set up call recording in UCCX so that all agent calls are recorded at all times, I'm still learning UCCX so I'm not familiar with how to accomplish this task, I've ran across a few postings doing a search, I keep something about Cisco Desktop Administrator, which I do see as one of the selections when I log into the UCCX administrator, but I'm not seeing some of steps on there that some of posters are showing. We're running UCCX 8.5, hoping someone can provide a good link or tell where to get started in getting this setup...Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,You can download CAD tool

Hi,

You can download CAD tool from UCCX Administration, under Tools>Plug-ins

First select "Suite Cisco Unified CCX Desktop products",

Then install "Configuration tool for Cisco Unified CCX Client, when you are installing it a screen pop up will aks for a question, the answer is the ip address from UCCX, then the installation will finish.

Finally install Cisco Unified CCX Desktop Administrator.

You only need to open CAD tool after install.

Please rate useful content.

Regards.

3 REPLIES

Hi,Cisco recommend to use

Hi,

Cisco recommend to use recording on demand feature when you don´t have an additional recording solution because UCCX doesn´t have the space and performance to record all agents sessions, but you can do it.

I really recommend you to use another recording solution like Cisco Media Sense for example.

Note: If you apply this config and then have issues, you won´t have TAC support.

Follow this simple guide:

http://dreamforccie.wordpress.com/2010/03/30/automatic-call-recording-at-uccx/

Regards.

If it was useful please rate.

Thanks for responding

Thanks for responding Emmanuel..I actually saw that posting, where is the cisco desktop workflow administrator located, I've looked on the cisco desktop administrator on UCCX web interface, but I can't seem to find the workflow administrator, am I looking in the wrong place?

Hi,You can download CAD tool

Hi,

You can download CAD tool from UCCX Administration, under Tools>Plug-ins

First select "Suite Cisco Unified CCX Desktop products",

Then install "Configuration tool for Cisco Unified CCX Client, when you are installing it a screen pop up will aks for a question, the answer is the ip address from UCCX, then the installation will finish.

Finally install Cisco Unified CCX Desktop Administrator.

You only need to open CAD tool after install.

Please rate useful content.

Regards.

Views
Helpful
Replies