Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Calls Priority within different CSQs

Amine-K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We have deployed UCCX v5 and we  have 2 CSQs including the same agents that means that the same agents  have 2 different skills (Gold_Skill and Silver_Skill) and are members of  2 different CSQs (Gold_Customers_CSQ and Silver_Customers_CSQ).

We  have 2 types of customers : gold and silver customers. We need to make  gold customers calls have higher priority than silver customer calls.  This means that when we have a single available agent with 2 skills  (Gold and Silver), when we receive 2 simulaneous calls (one from Gold  Customer and one from Silver Customer), we need the Gold Customer call  to be served by the available agent.

Is it possible to make this  scenario using calls priority within different CSQs.

Thanks for  your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, priority is assigned to a contact regardless of the CSQ(s) they may be put into.

Another way to ask the qestion : I have one contact (Priority #1) in CSQ_A and another contact (Priority #5) in CSQ_B.

Agent_X is member of CSQ_A and CSQ_B as he's multi-skilled.

What contact will be routed to Agent_X?

The agent will be given the contact from CSQ_B. Also note that this would have happened even without the priority if the contact in CSQ_B was waiting longer than the one in CSQ_A. The longest waiting contact at the same priority is offered first.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes. Priorities are assigned to a contact, not a CSQ. You will need to use the Priority step within the script to increase the priority of gold customers. A higher priority contact will be offered to a resource first.

Ok,

but I think that priority is assigned to contact in a CSQ, am I wrong?

Another way to ask the qestion : I have one contact (Priority #1) in CSQ_A and another contact (Priority #5) in CSQ_B.

Thanks in adcance.

No, priority is assigned to a contact regardless of the CSQ(s) they may be put into.

The agent will be given the contact from CSQ_B. Also note that this would have happened even without the priority if the contact in CSQ_B was waiting longer than the one in CSQ_A. The longest waiting contact at the same priority is offered first.

Hello Jonathan,

Do you have an example how this script would look or where in the script should we assign the priority.  Based on this example there are two separate scripts and two CSQ, correct?

Thanks

Rich