Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX change DOC location

Hello all,

On my UCCX system I have the German language installed.  In the DOC repository unde de_DE I have a directory called IT. I have placed an XML file here.

When my script runs it should look here and read this file. However a reactive debug tells me that the script is looking in en_GB\en_DE\IT\.

I thought that by setting the script language to de_DE this would correct the problem but it hasn't. How can I correct this and get the script to look in the correct location for the XML file?

Thanks,

• Contact Center
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: UCCX change DOC location

Yes; use the language qualifier I referenced in my last answer.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
6 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

I presume en_GB is the system default? Where did you change the language for the script?

Yes the default language in system settings is set to English UK en_GB.

In the script I used the language variable and set this to de_DE.

VIP Super Bronze

Creating a language variable does nothing unless you apply it. You can qualify the specific language against the document at your Create XML Document step using an @ qualifier; or, possibly just specify DOC[de_DE\filename.xml] in the parameter.

The qualifier is explained in the Expression Language Reference document, page 152:

http://tools.cisco.com/search/display?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cisco.com%2Fen%2FUS%2Fdocs%2Fvoice_ip_comm%2Fcust_contact%2Fcontact_center%2Fcrs%2Fexpress_7_0%2Fuser%2Fguide%2Fuccx70edexlan.pdf&pos=1&strqueryid=1&websessionid=lD-Xx8Azcm985JNcwnm9uHX

My answer to a previous post may also shed some light on language control within CCX/IPIVR:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1054653#1054653

Thanks for your help.  Even if I set the location to DOC[de_DE\filename.xml] the

system insists on searching en_GB\de_DE\filename.xml.  So if

I put the xml file in this location it works but this is not how I want it to work.  Is there anything else I can check?

VIP Super Bronze

Yes; use the language qualifier I referenced in my last answer.

Yep that worked!

In my variable I used DOC[IT\filename.xml] @ L[de_DE]

Thank you.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.