Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCX Chat Message to Jabber Phone

Dear,

I have CUCM 11.5 and UCCX 11.5 and CUPS 11.5 and Jabber For Android and Windows as and Endpoint, that use instant messaging service.

the question that i have is that:

is there any way that i can send instant messaging from UCCX to Jabber for windows and android from an UCCX Application?

the scenario is:

when a customer call from pstn iwant to ask him/her about the problem that it has then notify the jabber client and send him some audio message for the problem that customer have.

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately there is no way

Unfortunately there is no way to send SMS directly from UCCX to Jabber client that is acting as agent device. What I am able to make out of your problem description is that you want to provide information/help to agents in real time basis, for this you can use Spark-Finesse gadget and create rooms wherein agents can ask questions in real time and supervisors can answer them in real time of course. Refer below:

https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/finesse/blog/2016/09/28/try-out-the-new-cisco-spark-team-announcements-gadget

Regards

Deepak

Dear

Dear

I don't want to send SMS.

I want to have just send a chat (xmpp) message to notify user on im and presence service in jabber.

is there any way for that?

thanks.

Cisco Employee

Unfortunately there is no way

Unfortunately there is no way to send a chat (xmpp) message from UCCX to notifiy user on IM&P.

Regards

Deepak

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content