Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Chat Message to Jabber Phone

scr.sybex1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

I have CUCM 11.5 and UCCX 11.5 and CUPS 11.5 and Jabber For Android and Windows as and Endpoint, that use instant messaging service.

the question that i have is that:

is there any way that i can send instant messaging from UCCX to Jabber for windows and android from an UCCX Application?

the scenario is:

when a customer call from pstn iwant to ask him/her about the problem that it has then notify the jabber client and send him some audio message for the problem that customer have.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately there is no way to send SMS directly from UCCX to Jabber client that is acting as agent device. What I am able to make out of your problem description is that you want to provide information/help to agents in real time basis, for this you can use Spark-Finesse gadget and create rooms wherein agents can ask questions in real time and supervisors can answer them in real time of course. Refer below:

https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/finesse/blog/2016/09/28/try-out-the-new-cisco-spark-team-announcements-gadget

Regards

Deepak

Dear

I don't want to send SMS.

I want to have just send a chat (xmpp) message to notify user on im and presence service in jabber.

is there any way for that?

thanks.

Unfortunately there is no way to send a chat (xmpp) message from UCCX to notifiy user on IM&P.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: