Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - CTI Port Licensing

James Burns
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a UCCX Express system consisting of 2 servers that has 60 CTI ports and is licensed for 300 IVR ports.

Does this mean I am licensed up to 300 CTI ports? Or are the IVR ports and CTI ports licensed separately? If I wish to increase the existing number of CTI ports, or create a second group, do I have sufficient licensing?

Thanks, James

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi James,

300 licensed IVR ports are equivalent to your active (calls in CTI ports) CTI ports in use.

So you can create 300 or even more CTI ports from the First Node of UCCX (which is replicated in the second node of UCCX) but incase of active calls in the CTI ports only 300 CTI ports can be used at any given point.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

View solution in original post

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well this all depends on what ccx edition you have. With standard and enhanced you get 300 ports with premium you will get 2 IVR (cti) ports for each agent seat.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi James,

300 licensed IVR ports are equivalent to your active (calls in CTI ports) CTI ports in use.

So you can create 300 or even more CTI ports from the First Node of UCCX (which is replicated in the second node of UCCX) but incase of active calls in the CTI ports only 300 CTI ports can be used at any given point.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well this all depends on what ccx edition you have. With standard and enhanced you get 300 ports with premium you will get 2 IVR (cti) ports for each agent seat.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: