Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Custom Call Variables not appearing in Call Custom Variable report

Hi all,

Working on a script where I collect a reference number from the caller and store it in a String variable. Then, I push that string to Call.PeripheralVariable1, and display that to the agent using the Set Enterprise Call Info step.

When the agent receives the call, they see the string correctly displayed under Variable 1. However, when I run the Call Custom Variable report the collected string is not displayed.

If the agent modifies the collected string, the report does display the modified string.

I have modified the display name of call variable 1 to "Reference Number" for the agents sake, so not sure if this could have caused the issue. Changing it back to "Call Variable 1" did not help though.

If I populate Call.PeripheralVariable3 instead of 1, everything seems to work ok, so I'm worried I've just broken the first variable by changing the display name now.

I would obviously prefer if the agent didn't have to modify the collected string every time they take a call, but would still like them to be able to modify it if the caller incorrectly entered the reference number. Would also prefer to keep the modified Display Name if possible, although pretty sure that's what's killed it now :/

Running CCX 10.6.

Any ideas?

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies