Cisco Support Community
Community Member

UCCX Custom Reporting Error - Problem passing integers - Crystal Reports

I’m having problems passing integers to Crystal reports XI (11.5) , I have no issue with passing lists of string from the DB, The system is UCCX 7.01 SR5 , with MSDE (not SQL). The integers are to define the number of seconds for abandon reporting.

The stored procedure works fine and delivers the data I require. The example that is shown here is one combination that does not work and uses strings for the parameter into the stored procedure (which converts to integer interally). Ive also tried the Type=”STRING” two.....

<SQLParameter ParamName="$Bucketint1" ParamDefaultValue="45">
<ParamNameText>No of Seconds 1st Bucket Interval</ParamNameText>
<ParamHelpText>No of Seconds 1st Bucket Interval</ParamHelpText>
<TextBox GUIComponentName="Interval 1" Type="STRING"/>

Each time I change the combination , I regenerate a Crystal report for it to ensure there is no misalignment.

Which ever combination I pick the historical client allows me to pick the parameters, trys to execute and then errors with the following errors in the log file REGARDLESS OF THE COMBINATION , I would expect it to at least give and error. I have also removed the ' from around the $Bucketint parameter and the result is the same ..... what am I doing wrong ?

Stored procedure header .....

ALTER   PROCEDURE OBS_Procs_1 (@StartDate DateTime , @EndDate as DateTime , @ServiceName varchar(40) ,@Bucketint1 varchar(10) , @Bucketint2 varchar(10), @BucketInt3 Varchar(10), @SortBy int) – again I have tried all combinations of INT and varchar.

Error - 94: 12/2/2011 08:14:13 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:SQLInterpreter: variable($Bucketint1) can only have alpha characters

I have attached the complete error log.

I hope there's someone out there that can see where the problem is !

Everyone's tags (2)
CreatePlease to create content