Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX editor 9.0.2 error

Hi,

I have installed uccx editor 9.0.2 in windows 2008 enterprise server as i am trying to open editor it comes up for half of a sec and goes down.

Can anyone provide me compatible window OS for UCCX editor 9.0.2.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi              

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re:UCCX editor 9.0.2 error

Try restarting the machine after installtion ..its necessary incase of editor.

Here are the compatible os:

Windows XP Professional SP2 •Windows XP Professional SP3 •Windows Vista (Ultimate and Business) •Windows 7 (Ultimate) •Windows 7 x64bit with WoW64 (Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional)

Source (you might want to keep it handy):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

Page 2 (editor)

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Try restarting the machine after installtion ..its necessary incase of editor.

Here are the compatible os:

Windows XP Professional SP2 •Windows XP Professional SP3 •Windows Vista (Ultimate and Business) •Windows 7 (Ultimate) •Windows 7 x64bit with WoW64 (Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional)

Source (you might want to keep it handy):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

Page 2 (editor)

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hi Chakshu,

I have installed editor in XP machine and it is working now but i am facing intermittent problem like some time editor stop saving script and says check logs for this error, and some time it goes down as i open any script. this is intermittent problem and getting resolve if i restart machine.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi

Views
Helpful
Replies