Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX fail to deliver the call to the Agent

Hi

I have a new implementation, when I call the IVR the agent goes to Reserved state then back to Ready. The MIVR logs:

308529: Aug 07 11:21:59.210 EDT %MIVR-SS_TEL-7-UNK:CallID:157 MediaId:3995/4 Task:28000000164 Got CiscoTermConnSelectChangedEv CTI_10160,  events on the AddressCallObserver.

308530: Aug 07 11:21:59.232 EDT %MIVR-SS_TEL-3-CONSULT_FAILED:Consult failed : All Call ids=CallID:157 MediaId:3995/4 Task:28000000164,Extension=10810,Exception=com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: Transfer failed (probable cause is one of the call legs was hung up or disconnected from the far end),Failure reason=Transfer Violates Logical Partitioning Policy. Aborting CallCTIERR_TRANSFERFAILED=0x8ccc000e::Transfer failed (probable cause is one of the call legs was hung up or disconnected from the far end)

308531: Aug 07 11:21:59.233 EDT %MIVR-SS_TEL-3-EXCEPTION:com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: Transfer failed (probable cause is one of the call legs was hung up or disconnected from the far end)

CSS and Partition are OK. calling party CSS has access to CTI RP, RP CSS has access to the CTI ports and CTI CSS has access to the Agent DN partition.

I looked also at the Enterprise parameter for the Logical Partitioning param and is Disabled ( False)

CUCM

System version: 8.6.2.21900-5

UCCX

System version: 8.5.1.11003-32

Thanks in advance.

Carlo

• Contact Center
Everyone's tags (5)
1 REPLY

UCCX fail to deliver the call to the Agent

Hi Carlo,

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/JTAPI_Exception_during_redirect,_accept,_answer,_transfer_request

Also please try performing JTAPI client resync and Data Resync operation (during maintaninace hours) to find out any diparity between CUCM and UCCX.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate the postings if it helps !!

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.