Helpful
Replies

UCCX free bundle with CUCM

Hi,

I have a new project with CUCM 8.6 on UCS C-series

There is 5-seats enhanced license with UCCX sw with the order

I need to ask about 2-points

1. if I can install this UCCX sw on the UCS or it is compatible only with MCS

2. Also how many IVR ports will I found after adding the 5-seats license, and if I need to increase the IVR ports only, can I ask for add-on license for the IVR ports or it should be increased when adding new add-on seat license that I know that each new seat license will add a new 2-IVR ports automatically

Regards

Haitham

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Haitham,

Its is compatiable with both MCS and UCS servers. I think you need to register your PAK and contact licensing@cisco.com for mentioning about your License MAC (type show status on the CLI after you install UCCX on UCS server) to get the appropriate license.

There are limitations on the maximum IVR ports in the UCCX system.

Maximum IVR ports=2*No of Agent seat counts till you reach the hardware capacity limits say for an example say MCS 7845 seres boxes support a maximum of 300 Licensed IVR ports, after you increase your Agent seat count from 150 onwards the licensed IVR ports will not increase as it has its its max capacity in this hardware.

Coming back to your question, yes in order to increase the IVR ports you need to oreder more Agent Seat counts.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply

Only I need to confirm that the only way to increase ivr ports is by increasing agent seats

Each agent seat will add two ivr ports automatically..

That I think this method was in PREMUIM UCCX only !!

Regards

Haitham

Hi,

IVR Ports = 2 * Agent Seat counts (conditional Hardware limitations) is applicable to UCCX Standard , Enhanced and Premium Licenses.

Where as with IPIVR you will only get Licensed IVR ports, No Agent seat with UCCX package here.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!