Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX HA Restore

hello

i prepared a lab for uccx servers.

i prepared the first node (application and windows and sql) also prepared the second node (application and windows and sql) every thing went smoothly. (i am using the crstest.ini empty file on c: in order to avoide the hdd 72 mb and the 2 gb of ram).

the preparation is on a vm enviroment.

when i launch a restore process on node 1, it mentions that the node 2 is not available and i have to proceed adding to cluster node 2 before i restore on node 1.

i cancelled restore, i configured node 1 as First node in cluster and it was ok.

when i go to node 2 to perform the add to cluster procedure, i enter the ip address of node 1(that is reachable and on the same network vmnet with node 2) and i enter the credentials (that i am capable to login with on the node 1 machine prepared as first node). after waiting to add to cluster a timeout message appears on the node 2 and nothing proceed page cannot be displayed on IE.

if i try to re launch the crs application on node 2 it do not start. keep the page cannot be displayed error on the internet explorer.

what i did is to restart node 2 and then restart the add to cluster procedure. but also i am still in the same problem.

can you advise how to solve this issue?!

1 REPLY

UCCX HA Restore

any idea

Views
Helpful
Replies