Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX HA server install

HI all

I wanted to know what would be the steps involved in installing a HA server for UCCX? We had a consultant come out to do our upgrades of our other UC products and the server was delayed and the consultant was moved to another project last week. This was the last piece that he was waiting for but it never came. And now I have confirmation that it will be here next week. I've spoken to the consultant and he says that the install isn't hard to get it up and running. I just want to know is there something that I can follow step by step to get this done with no trouble.Thanks in advance for the help and have a great day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

UCCX HA server install

First thing to do is aquire your HA license, and upload it to your UCCX server.

Then build the 2nd server with the install media, remembering to selecting NO when it asks you if it's the first node in the cluster. (Covered in pg4 of the doc below).

Then once the server is built, you'll need to configure it, following the instructions on pg 73. This involves adding the second server on the first node, then you can log in to the second server's appadmin pages and complete the setup there.

Assuming you're on v8.5 , check out the following installation guide

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/uccx851ig.pdf

2 REPLIES
Silver

UCCX HA server install

First thing to do is aquire your HA license, and upload it to your UCCX server.

Then build the 2nd server with the install media, remembering to selecting NO when it asks you if it's the first node in the cluster. (Covered in pg4 of the doc below).

Then once the server is built, you'll need to configure it, following the instructions on pg 73. This involves adding the second server on the first node, then you can log in to the second server's appadmin pages and complete the setup there.

Assuming you're on v8.5 , check out the following installation guide

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/uccx851ig.pdf

UCCX HA server install

Thanks alot I really appreciate it

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content