Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Historical Reporting for RNA calls

Hi Cisco Experts,

Good day! May we ask assistance regarding on how to determine the RNA calls in UCCX Historical Reporting?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

RJ

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you looking for the specific call-by-call detail or just how many the agent missed? The later is probably more practical for a supervisor to look at so I'll assume that.

The easiest way to see this is to compare the Offered to Handled columns on the Agent Summary report. Subtract Handled from Offered and you'll have how many RNAed.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Ralph,

To add to what Jonathan suggests, you can use the "CSQ–Agent Summary Report", which has a RNA column. This column means, according to the "Cisco CRS Historical Reports User Guide", this:

"Ring-no-answer—number of calls that were connected to the agent but that the agent does not answer."

Of course, this doesn't mean that the call was abandoned, because the call could reach another agent or going back to the queue.

HTH

Gabriel.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. I have extracted CSQ-Agent Summary and Detailed Call-by-Call CCDR Reports. I had found the RNA counts but these calls are not matched on Detailed Call-by-Call. Please help us on how to compare these two reports.

Thank you and best regards,

RJ

What do you want to compare? Remember that Detailed Call-by-Call CCDR Reports is for every call handled in the UCCX server, it doesn't mean that all calls were connected to a agent or going to a queue.

Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your help. We need to know if the RNA call is internal or external. If the calls are coming from external we need to verify the caller number.

Hope you can assist us on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

RJ

Here is what I think. I don't know why do you want to know the caller number for RNA calls, for me this is a statistic that works as a parameter to measure the agent's performance. If you want to look at abandoned calls I suggest to use the "Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report" where you can see the caller number (Call ANI column) and also the CSQ (Call Routed CSQ column) and agent's name (Agent Name column)  for that abandoned call

Gabriel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: