Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCX HR Call Presented Discrepancy

Hi All,

According to UCCX Application Analysis report, the Call Presented = Call Handled + Call Abandoned.

Also, from the UCCX HR Query Design, Call Presented = Call Handled + Call Abandoned + Call Dequeued.

I've no doubt on both the calculation. The problem i'm facing is, the no# of calls presented is not equal to the handled + abandoned + dequeued.

There're 3 calls discrepancy from Call Presented which i couldn't located from above field. Where could be the other possibilities?

TIA

Everyone's tags (4)
3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Hi

Maybe they were aborted? There's an aborted + rejected calls report you can run for the same period you run this report to see if they are there.

Otherwise you would need to run a Detailed Call by Call report to see all the calls and count them up in Excel to see where they have gone...

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

I believed you aware too, the call aborted + rejected are parked under call abandoned.

Detailed call by call maybe help on this, but it's too tedious...

Super Bronze

Fault finding reports is always tedious.

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content