Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Inconsistent data on the Database

jose.albino
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I have found some values on the database that are not consistent with the DBSchema for UCCX 8.0.

For example. I found on a production system several entries where several sessionid do not have a connection between

ContactServiceQueue and ContactCallDetail, altough the targetype on the entrie referer that tha call originated on the Queue. For example.

select * from

ContactQueueDetail] ab

join contactcalldetail xb on ab.sessionid = xb.sessionid

where ab.targetid > 7

and ab.targettype = 0

The result of this query will show around 5.000 entries that vary on time. Also in my database the csqrecordid as the maximum value of 7.

Has anyone found any similar issue.

3 Replies 3

prashraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Jose,

There are several ways in which the session -ids are generated in the CRA_DB

-Is this for reporting purposes and if so what reports are being tested to get the output.

I can send you the programming guide for Historical reports if this is indeed for checking the DB values against the reports

Thanks,

Prashanth

Hello Prashanth,

Thanks for your help. Yes this is for reporting purproses, but i will be interested in understand why i have here entries that are not related check this example:

select * from ContactQueueDetail cqd

where cqd.targettype = 0

and cqd.targetID

not in (select recordId from ContactServiceQueue);

Here according to Cisco Unified CCX Database Schema Guide, Release 8.0(1), the value cdq.targetype defines if the call enters by Queue or Agent. If cdq.targetype=0, then cqd.targetID must be in ContactServiceQueue.

If i execute this command i will get about 90000 entries.

Can you tell me why is this happening?

Regards,

José

Hello Jose,

I am attaching the programming guide for HRC documents, let me know if this helps

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/programming/guide/uccx80hradm.pdf

This will explain the differences in how the counts are obtained

Thanks,

Prashanth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: