Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Initial Configuration - User Configuration Error

During my Initial configuration I am getting a "Configuration - Error" when the system is trying to get the users to display during the step where we assign the Administrator. We are AD integrated. I can see the users in CM and they do have the End User role assigned.

In the logs I can see the following...

MADM Log

========

20993: Jun 16 10:12:41.832 CDT %MADM-LIB_AXL-3-AXL_EXCEPTION:Unknown AXL Exception: Exception=org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

20994: Jun 16 10:12:41.832 CDT %MADM-LIB_AXL-3-EXCEPTION:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

21046: Jun 16 10:12:41.832 CDT %MADM-USER_MGR-7-UNK:runAxlSqlQuery(): NULL results returned from query: SELECT FIRST 500 eu.userid, eu.pkid, cs.administratorlevel, cs.issupervisor, eu.firstname, eu.lastname, eu.middlename, eu.nickname, np.dnorpattern FROM enduser AS eu LEFT OUTER JOIN endusernumplanmap AS enm ON eu.pkid = enm.fkenduser AND enm.tkdnusage = 2 LEFT OUTER JOIN numplan AS np ON enm.fknumplan = np.pkid LEFT OUTER JOIN crsuserclusterspecific AS cs ON cs.fkenduser = eu.pkid AND cs.clustername = '1243968731000' WHERE eu.tkuserprofile = 1 AND eu.status = 1 ORDER BY eu.pkid

21047: Jun 16 10:12:41.832 CDT %MADM-ADM_CFG-3-ADM_EXCEPTION:Unknown ADM Exception: Exception=java.lang.NullPointerException

MIVR

=========

287038: Jun 16 10:40:29.158 CDT %MIVR-LIB_LDAP-3-LDAP_CON_ERROR:Error accessing LDAP: ldap url=ldap://10.1.200.12:38983,Exception=javax.naming.CommunicationException: 10.1.200.12:38983 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]

I know that the connection is getting refused but cannot figure out why.

One other issue that may be related is that on the phones the Personal Directory and Corporate Directory show an "Error, contact administrator" when accessed.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Let me know if I can provide any more details.

Tom Suntken

1 REPLY

Re: UCCX Initial Configuration - User Configuration Error

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content