Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX issue CTI given us lot of time "agent is already login" error message (10150) '!'

Hello everyone :)

On our company we are using cisco contact center with CTI program for agents ,.....

Here is the description of the problem

Lot of time some of CTI's need something like reset its given us error message as the attached photo

So what is actually us do when we facing this problem we are doing our usually do which is reset !
We have to do something like drop the ip phone from the device pool and then we have to join it one more time

So we are just searching about good solution to west our time please advice us.

And thanks proceed,....
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: UCCX issue CTI given us lot of time "agent is already login"

I've seen this before, and with me, it was for a few different reasons:

• The device (phone) is improperly configured for the call center
  • The agent entered an invalid instrument number
  • Another agent is logged into CTIOS using the instrument number the agent is trying to use

Verify the login information and correct it if necessary.

6 REPLIES

Hello does anyone here ?!

Silver

I've seen this before, and with me, it was for a few different reasons:

• The device (phone) is improperly configured for the call center
  • The agent entered an invalid instrument number
  • Another agent is logged into CTIOS using the instrument number the agent is trying to use

Verify the login information and correct it if necessary.

Firstly thanks for your usual help :) ,...
And secondary we are already doubt on this and tried to test with another CTI login and the result was the same
So our only solution is reseting to this ip phone from the CUCM to make any agent can log in so its consumed lots of time and also happens lots,...
Omar what the meaning of CTIOS ! I don't know what you mean I'm just talking about CTI its for agents running with unique id and password for every agent
And we have to assign to any agent any skill that we need to assign so if i know something wrong try to correct me and thanks is proceeded :)
You will find the program that I'm talking about attached ,..

Silver

UCCX issue CTI given us lot of time "agent is already login" err

Hi Ibrahim,

Sorry, I'm just use to working with CTIOS Agent Desktop

Unfortunately, it does sound like reseting the phone is your only solution; I've been down that path too many times. Just make sure the phone is configured with the correct tftp address

Omar its was already working normally but suddenly after agents shifting the CTI doesn't work ! Like an incident
Be sure that the CTI was working fine we didn't change anything and then its get us the message that i have attached in the first description
If you need from me to check anything when the CTI is fall just tell me what to do and i will do isa ,....

Hay Omar where did you go ??

Views
Helpful
Replies