cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Issue

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

Problem 1I bult UCCX 5.02 for my UCM 6.12 and I am having an issue I can not figure out. When I dial a CTI RP I see the CTI Port answering but I get a busy signal. I have check the dial plan and the configuration a dozen times.

At my other site I have IPCC 4.05 and it will not let me change the CTI manager it is pointing to the publisher.

14 Replies 14

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Look at the MIVR logs for more clues, also ensure the codec is not an issue. If you installed UCCX with g711 make sure you are making g711 call into it, otherwise you'll need transcoders.

Have you tried using the Cisco CRS Serviceability tool

HTH,

Chris

I figured out the issue. In UCM 6.12 you have to make sure you not only delete the CTI ports out of the Device --> Phones

You have to go in under Call Routing ----> directory numbers and deletet them.

I am good to go on this.

AHMED Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Are you trying to add another UCCX (Version 5.02) with the same CallManager?or they are 2 separate systems?

mserwon
Level 1
Level 1

Did you find out the answer to this. I have the same issue. I have checked the codec, but am still getting a busy signal

Are you dialing in from an IP phone, IP Communicator or externally? Does the originating device include the Parition of the CTI ports in its Calling Search Space?

Chris

Dialing in from IP phone and currently CTI ports in the same partition as phones.

My question was are the cti ports in a partition that is listed in the CSS that phones are using. I will assume yes since you say they are in the same PT as the phones, so you would not be able to call phones otherwise either.

Are the CTI ports showing registered?

Please post an MIVR log of the call instance that fails.

Chris

The CTI ports and RP are both registered with the UCCX server. I have posted the MIVR log, search for 8884.

Hi

Its looks like you have problem with CSS and Partitions. Please make sure that CTI point and CTI ports are registered with CRS and also associated with jtapi application user.

br

Ikram

The RP and cti ports have the same partition and CSS as the phones. They are associated.

Is your Jtapi version is syn with CUCM. Trying sync. from Telephony subsystem. If it shows inconsistancy, please do copy java folder from windows directory to c:\winnt on CRS server.

Good luck.

cheers

Ikram

I did a jtapi resync and it shows consistent

Try to delete RP and Callcontrolgroup from CRS. Check at CUCM if those ports are deleted via call routing, directory number. If some exists due to previous configuration , delete them all. Create new RP, CTI and application with trigger. see how it goes.

I did delete the RP and the cti ports and rebuilt them. That did not work, but I then rebooted both callmanagers and now it does. Go figure.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: