Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Java function having Exception

Hi All,

I have used some custom Java classes in UCCX script and while Evaluating its function i am getting the following errors . Adding one thing the function i am trying to access is customer DB and we are using Java RMI function to connect to that client.     

Thanks in advance.    

Exception: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission IVR.Dailyrolling.Log write)

at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:323)

at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:546)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:532)

at com.cisco.security.impl.JavaSecurityManager.checkPermission(JavaSecurityManager.java:327)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkWrite(SecurityManager.java:962)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:169)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:102)

at org.apache.log4j.FileAppender.setFile(FileAppender.java:289)

at org.apache.log4j.FileAppender.<init>(FileAppender.java:108)

at org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender.<init>(DailyRollingFileAppender.java:195)

at brmciscointeg.MyLog4j.smsLog(MyLog4j.java:47)

at brmciscointeg.BrmCiscoInteg.getAccountsByCLI(BrmCiscoInteg.java:227)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor287.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.cisco.expression.impl.MethodImpl.evaluate(MethodImpl.java:579)

at com.cisco.expression.Expression.valueOf(Expression.java:275)

at com.cisco.expression.Expression.evaluate(Expression.java:1859)

at com.cisco.wfframework.engine.rmi.RemoteWorkflowTaskImpl.evaluate(RemoteWorkflowTaskImpl.java:142)

at com.cisco.app.impl.ApplicationManagerImpl$2$2.evaluate(ApplicationManagerImpl.java:875)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:159)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

By reading the stack trace, brmciscointeg.MyLog4j.smsLog (called by getAccountsByCLI) is trying to use Log4J to log something using a rolling file appender, which of course writes to a file. I'd wager that wherever its trying to write to, it does not have access. Do you have control over the smsLog method or have access to the log4j configuration to adjust it?

5 REPLIES

Hi,

looks like your custom Java class tries to write to a file (based on the stack trace a method tries to log something using RollingFileAppender). Check BrmCiscoInteg.java line 227.

Remember, it's like J2EE where you don't have direct access to the filesystem - you don't even know whether there's such thing as a filesystem.

G.

account=brmciscointeg.BrmCiscoInteg.getAccountsByCLI("0123456789")

this is the line using which i am fetching multiple information from CRM DB and savning it into accounts variable of Object type.

... and this getAccountsByCLI(String arg) method should contain a File I/O operation somewhere - does it?

G.

By reading the stack trace, brmciscointeg.MyLog4j.smsLog (called by getAccountsByCLI) is trying to use Log4J to log something using a rolling file appender, which of course writes to a file. I'd wager that wherever its trying to write to, it does not have access. Do you have control over the smsLog method or have access to the log4j configuration to adjust it?

Thanks Angelina, yes customer is using log4j for some type of logging. I need to talk to them to remove this logging then will see.

Appreciate your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies