Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX License

Dears,

Greetings,

we buy a 5 call manager and we get in addition 5 free license , I am ask if I can to add all the free license in the same UCCX server .

I mean if I install the first license on the server and add the second one in the same server , if the license calculate INCREMENTALLY or not .

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: UCCX License

Hi

Generally Cisco provides 5 free seat license for UCCX when CUCM is bought. If you already have a UCCX server you can add the license which will add 5 more seats.

However make sure the version and feature of the license (Open the license in notepad and confirm the version/feature) is same as the running UCCX version.

Regards

Anuj

VIP Super Bronze

This is incorrect. The details of this promotion stipulate that only new customers are entitled to this (i.e. no incremental additions) and they are entitled to only one.

Please note: Purchasing Essential Operate Services software (ESW) and Unified Communications Subscription Service (UCSS) for Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not provide coverage for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express. ESW and UCSS are NOT provided with this bundle and must be purchased separately.

Please note: Due to internal Cisco order fulfillment constraints Cisco ships one bundle for every new Unified Communications Manager or Unified Communications Manager Express shipped. For Unified Communications Manager clusters customers are entitled to one and only one bundle per Unified Communications Manager cluster.

Example: Customer orders a three Unified Communications Manager cluster and receives three bundles, one for each Unified Communication Manager ordered. The customer is entitled to deploy one and only one bundle on that cluster. The three bundles received may not be aggregated on that cluster. The other two bundles received may also not be used on any other cluster.

Also be aware that even with the five-seat bundle you are still required to purchase the server software. This bundle only provides the five seat licenses.

PLEASE NOTE: For CCX releases running on Windows the Windows operating system is not included and must be purchased separately ($2995).

For appliance releases (e.g. CCX 8.0) entitlement for the underlying appliance operating system and database is not included as part of the bundle and must be purchased separately ($2995).

VIP Super Bronze

Just repeating what the promotion details state. Effectively a customer (new or existing) is legally entitled to one five-seat bundle per CUCM cluster not per-server.

8 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi

Generally Cisco provides 5 free seat license for UCCX when CUCM is bought. If you already have a UCCX server you can add the license which will add 5 more seats.

However make sure the version and feature of the license (Open the license in notepad and confirm the version/feature) is same as the running UCCX version.

Regards

Anuj

Ok , Thank you anubhati for your quick response .

VIP Super Bronze

This is incorrect. The details of this promotion stipulate that only new customers are entitled to this (i.e. no incremental additions) and they are entitled to only one.

Please note: Purchasing Essential Operate Services software (ESW) and Unified Communications Subscription Service (UCSS) for Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not provide coverage for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express. ESW and UCSS are NOT provided with this bundle and must be purchased separately.

Please note: Due to internal Cisco order fulfillment constraints Cisco ships one bundle for every new Unified Communications Manager or Unified Communications Manager Express shipped. For Unified Communications Manager clusters customers are entitled to one and only one bundle per Unified Communications Manager cluster.

Example: Customer orders a three Unified Communications Manager cluster and receives three bundles, one for each Unified Communication Manager ordered. The customer is entitled to deploy one and only one bundle on that cluster. The three bundles received may not be aggregated on that cluster. The other two bundles received may also not be used on any other cluster.

Also be aware that even with the five-seat bundle you are still required to purchase the server software. This bundle only provides the five seat licenses.

PLEASE NOTE: For CCX releases running on Windows the Windows operating system is not included and must be purchased separately ($2995).

For appliance releases (e.g. CCX 8.0) entitlement for the underlying appliance operating system and database is not included as part of the bundle and must be purchased separately ($2995).

thank Jonathan again , the UCXX  and the call amangers is not implemented yet , i will install it and implement it soon .

did you mean this idea ?

VIP Super Bronze

I do not understand your follow-up question.

Sorry Jonathan , but what did you mean in " only new customers are entitled to this  " , can you describe please .

VIP Super Bronze

Just repeating what the promotion details state. Effectively a customer (new or existing) is legally entitled to one five-seat bundle per CUCM cluster not per-server.

Ok , Thank you  Jonathan , I appreciate your following-up the question .

Unfortunately , I sent my final BoQ yesterday , I can't change it now .

but it will help me in the future , thank you again .

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content