Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Licensing Information?

Hi Guys,

I am new to this UCCX Environment and trying to understand the licensing part. When I log into the server and look into the display licensing part, it tells me the following. Can someone please help to explain what exactly these mean?

Configured Licenses:

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium - I understand that is the type of package which includes all features. 

Total IVR Port(s): 100 - What does this mean? Does it mean to say the number of inbound calls allowed or it is something else?

Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat(s): 50 - What does this mean?

High Availability : Enabled

Cisco Unified CCX Preview Outbound Dialer: Enabled - What does this mean?

Cisco Unified CCX Maximum Agents: 400 

Regards

Devan.

8 REPLIES

Hi - IVR Ports always double

Hi - IVR Ports always double  the value of Agent seat license to handle Inbound, Internal tranfer/conference calls and call queuing , and  50 Agent license which means 50 agents can login to CAD at a time

Agent based preview outbound functionality is vaailable in your UCCX system

SIVANESAN R

Thanks Siva, From what you

Thanks Siva,

From what you said, IVR Ports always double, so does that mean, based on the Premium Seats the value of IVR ports is calculated. Here I have 50 seats, So IVR is 100. Am I correct.

I thought there is a separate license for IVR.

And what is Agent based preview outbound dialer - can you please explain me in plain english. Thanks.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

You are correct in regards to

You are correct in regards to IVR ports with UCCX Premium where you get 2 ports for each agent license, this is not the case however if you had UCCX Standard or Enhanced where you would get full server capacity i.e. 300 IVR ports. Since you have Premium licenses you get 2 ports for 1 agent.

As to IVR licensing UCCX includes IVR, remember the same platform (based on CSR) can be used as IP-IVR without ACD (agent queuing) where you only get IVR ports.  That's a different licensing model from UCCX though.

Chris

Thanks Chris,Could you please

Thanks Chris,

Could you please explain " Cisco Unified CCX Preview Outbound Dialer " 

Thanks. 

Thanks Everyone....

Thanks Everyone....

Hi

Hi

Can I use my 8.x UCCX version license for UCCX version 11.x

I want to upgrade my UCCX 8. to version 11.x What should I do ?

I know UCCX license does not hosted on PLM.

Thanks,

Hall of Fame Super Silver

No, you need to get license

No, you need to get license for specific major release. So, if going to version 11.5 request your upgrade via PUT to receive proper license.

CCX licenses are hosted locally on the CCX server. CCX does not utilize PLM at this time, only CUCM, Unity Connection and CER licensing is done via PLM.

Silver

It should also be noted that

It should also be noted that with UCCX Premium Licensing your have 'Advanced' IVR ports versus 'Basic' IVR ports offered with Standard and Enhanced licensing.  They offer more functionality and therefore have a greater cost.  

You can read more about the differences between the licenses in the following docs.

9.0(2) SRND: http://goo.gl/6Bg5YA

10.0 Design Guide: http://goo.gl/uEY647

DJ

Views
Helpful
Replies