cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX list of supervisors

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Looking to export a list of those users in UCCX that have supervisor rights, so I can have the management team clean up their users.

Seems simple enough, but haven't found a way to do this yet. 

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!
6 Replies 6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Andrew,

You can access the UCCX Admin->Tools->User Management->User Configuration page, and click on the Capability column sort button (up and down arrow)here, you will see th list of Supervisors, Administrators, Reporting Users, Agents here.

May be you can take the snapshot of the this page where Superviors capacity is listed.

Note: The first 75 found will be displayed.

So please make sure you sort it twice to check if the supervisors are listed first so that you dont miss any one there.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts...

Not what I'm trying to do but thanks..  I want to put it into an excel document that I can sort, screen shot doesn't allow that.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Hi Andrew,

There is a table called "Supervisor" in the db_cra databse, you can use this table and export the users who are all supervisors.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Hello anchoudh,

What do you mean by: "There is a table called "Supervisor" in the db_cra databse"

I am also looking to export all the users to see what capability they have.

Cheers!

Jan

Check out this document as a starting point, and see if you can work it out from there.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118987-check-skill-map-uccx-00.html

If not, we'll see if we can't get you up and running if you post back.

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated.  The link you provided did help solve the problem we have! :)

All the best and thank you!

Jan