cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX mivr logs UCCX 9

GWaldbin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am trying to collect some logs for an ongoing problem with our call center. Our agents are saying calls getting disconnected within few seconds after they hear a beep in their headset and this is not happening all the time!!! After reading few blogs, I have collected MIVR logs for the date/time when problem occurred. My question is which file has the information about these call disconnects? Here are files that I downloaded--see attachment

Are there any other logs that can help in my situation? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will be looking in the folder for the MIVR log file, but I'm going to just take a guess and say you wont find anything really useful in there.  Once the call is handed off to the phone, it's really CUCM who is in control of the call, and not UCCX.  I would look to the CUCM CallManager logs personally, though I'll admit that the problem could be anywhere.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will be looking in the folder for the MIVR log file, but I'm going to just take a guess and say you wont find anything really useful in there.  Once the call is handed off to the phone, it's really CUCM who is in control of the call, and not UCCX.  I would look to the CUCM CallManager logs personally, though I'll admit that the problem could be anywhere.

appreciate your answer. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: