Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX Multiple Applications 1 CSQ

We are running UCCX 9.0 Express with Multiple Applications that have the same CSQ. Is there anyway to change the description from Route Point XXXXXXXXXX to the name of the Appplication?

Thanks in Advance!

Everyone's tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I don't know of a way to

I don't know of a way to change that particular field in CAD (and you didn't quite explain it as such..but no worries..); this is the DN Assigned to the CTI RP..If you know how to Pass Data From the Script to the Enterprise Data Field of the Agent CAD Software, I would Tag Every Calls with a Nice Description of the Application and then pass that to the Layout List of CAD..

Try this video..hopefully it

Try this video..hopefully it helps..it's a several step/stage process..happy coding..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWWuB4bVpoc

6 REPLIES

On the CCX Web Admin you

On the CCX Web Admin you should be able to go to the Trigger of the Application to change the Description and Update the Trigger..

I already tried that but did

I already tried that but did not change the description in the agent screen.

I don't know of a way to

I don't know of a way to change that particular field in CAD (and you didn't quite explain it as such..but no worries..); this is the DN Assigned to the CTI RP..If you know how to Pass Data From the Script to the Enterprise Data Field of the Agent CAD Software, I would Tag Every Calls with a Nice Description of the Application and then pass that to the Layout List of CAD..

I'm not sure how to pass from

I'm not sure how to pass from script to Enterprise Data Field, do you have a link that I can reference?

Try this video..hopefully it

Try this video..hopefully it helps..it's a several step/stage process..happy coding..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWWuB4bVpoc

Thanks for the link, I was

Thanks for the link, I was able to get what I needed from the video.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content