Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX - Music on Hold when not queued?

Hello all,

I have a script that uses the "upload prompt" step. Some of the prompts it uploads are large and take a bit of time. Is it possible to play a wav whilst this transfer is going on?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: UCCX - Music on Hold when not queued?

I would suggest not putting "Music on Hold" in your thread subject then.

The answer is no unless you're real good with Java. You could create a seperate MoH stream on UCM, create a seperate set of CTI Ports for this application, and set these ports to that other stream; however, that may not be desirable depending on your environment. It certainly isn't very scalable.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
3 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Sure. Put the caller on hold before you reach the Upload Prompt step.

Recording

--Successful

----Hold

----Upload Prompt

----Unhold

Thankyou but the wav file I want to play is not the MOH file associated with the CTI ports, in otherwords when the caller goes on hold whilst uploading, I want to play a file from the prompts repository.

Is this possible?

VIP Super Bronze

I would suggest not putting "Music on Hold" in your thread subject then.

The answer is no unless you're real good with Java. You could create a seperate MoH stream on UCM, create a seperate set of CTI Ports for this application, and set these ports to that other stream; however, that may not be desirable depending on your environment. It certainly isn't very scalable.

Views
Helpful
Replies