Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

UCCX Ordering Guide

Hi my friends,

Please help me

I confuse

1. what is different Cisco Workforce Optimization (WFO) Call Recording (CR) vs MediaSense ?

it's two different products, with same function ?

if buy WFO CR, we must buy Windows Server OS and SQL ?

if buy MediaSense, only buy license and UCS server ?

2. is it possible only buy MediaSense for voice recording UCCX ?

3. What is this "CCX-90-N-CR-LIC . Desc: CCX 9.0 NEW Call Rec Named Seat Qty 1 LIC ONLY"

is it a license for voice recording use Cisco WFO CR products ?

1 agent, need 1 this license ?

4. for new installation (CUCM dan UCCX) , must buy mediakit "CCX-90MEDIAKIT-K9=" ?

what is this ?

5. is possible CMBE 6000, deploy UCCX with 150-400 agents ?

in CMBE 6000 datasheet, said "up to 100 agents"

example:

Purchase CMBE 6000 bundle, with UCS C210/C220 series.

installed 150 CIPC as agents.

6. I see on wiki document, about MediaSense server ova.

SRE :  2 vCPU

Primary/Secondary: 7 vCPU.

What is SRE ?

MediaSense required 7 vCPU, so that's mean i can't put in same UCS with CUCM ?

7. I have read UCCX ordering guide.

Said, for HA, each server need HA license.

So, must buy 2 pcs/qty of "L-CCX-90-N-PHA-LIC  .Desc: CCX 9.0 NEW PRE HA (Dual Server Cluster) Qty 1 LICENSE ONLY"  ?

But when i put qty: 2 , CCW not allowed . only qty: 1.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

UCCX Ordering Guide

1. WFO-QM is an OEM product from Calabrio which can capture audio and provides a rather extensive UI to search, play back, and in the case of the QM/AQM licenses score the calls. MediaSense is merely an audio/video capture platform. It's intended to act as a network service to abstract the media capture responsibilities and allow products such as WFO-QM to focus on the user experience after the media has been captured. Whether you use purely WFO-QM or MediaSense coupled with WFO-QM (or another vendor) is a design decision.
    1. Two separate products
    2. Yes
    3. MediaSense has both a server software license as well.
  2. Yes but the UI is extremely limited. I believe in 9.0 they added a Search and Play application but it is nowhere near the functionality of the QM products.
  3. Compliance Recording is a license level for WFO-QM which is purely recording, no Quality Management (i.e. scoring) of the calls is included.
  4. Yes
  5. Not on the same C200M3 server; they didn't test the 300 or 400 user OVA. You should use the solution sizing tool to think through this carefully; at higher scale CCX imposes a heavy CTI load.
  6. Services Ready Engine, aka UCS Express. They are Service Module-form factor x86 servers which run VMware ESXi. Correct, at seven vCPU it is not going to fit on your C200M3 BE6k box.
  7. You only need quantity one.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

UCCX Ordering Guide

1. WFO-QM is an OEM product from Calabrio which can capture audio and provides a rather extensive UI to search, play back, and in the case of the QM/AQM licenses score the calls. MediaSense is merely an audio/video capture platform. It's intended to act as a network service to abstract the media capture responsibilities and allow products such as WFO-QM to focus on the user experience after the media has been captured. Whether you use purely WFO-QM or MediaSense coupled with WFO-QM (or another vendor) is a design decision.
    1. Two separate products
    2. Yes
  2. Yes but the UI is extremely limited. I believe in 9.0 they added a Search and Play application but it is nowhere near the functionality of the QM products.
  3. Compliance Recording is a license level for WFO-QM which is purely recording, no Quality Management (i.e. scoring) of the calls is included.
  4. Yes
  5. Not on the same C200M3 server; they didn't test the 300 or 400 user OVA. You should use the solution sizing tool to think through this carefully; at higher scale CCX imposes a heavy CTI load.
  6. Services Ready Engine, aka UCS Express. They are Service Module-form factor x86 servers which run VMware ESXi. Correct, at seven vCPU it is not going to fit on your C200M3 BE6k box.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Community Member

Re: UCCX Ordering Guide

Thank You very much

I still have more question, please help me

1. WFO-QM is an OEM product from Calabrio which can capture audio  and provides a rather extensive UI to search, play back, and in the case  of the QM/AQM licenses score the calls. MediaSense is merely an  audio/video capture platform. It's intended to act as a network service  to abstract the media capture responsibilities and allow products such  as WFO-QM to focus on the user experience after the media has been  captured. Whether you use purely WFO-QM or MediaSense coupled with  WFO-QM (or another vendor) is a design decision.
    1. Two separate products
    2. Yes
    • Q: MediaSense, no need to buy OS and Database ?
  2. Yes  but the UI is extremely limited. I believe in 9.0 they added a Search  and Play application but it is nowhere near the functionality of the QM  products.
    • Q: in MediaSense v.8.0 , there is no menu for search and play recording ?
  3. Compliance Recording is a license level for WFO-QM  which is purely recording, no Quality Management (i.e. scoring) of the  calls is included.
      • is there have any basic feature (free) UCCS for tagging Calls ? Example : When incoming calls from Man, agent tagging call by press "1" and for Woman, agent press "2". So in UCCX reporting, we can see statistic.
  4. Yes
    • Clear
    • Q: It's very hard to figure out. CMBE6K can support 150-200 agents UCCX (no unity, CUP, etc. only CM & CCX). I ave testing use Sizing Tool, make me confuse
    • is that true, CUCM and CMBE6K use same OS ?
  6. Services  Ready Engine, aka UCS Express. They are Service Module-form factor x86  servers which run VMware ESXi. Correct, at seven vCPU it is not going to  fit on your C200M3 BE6k box.
    • Clear
    • Clear
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content