Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX outbound workflow

Hi,

My customer want to send the call varible on an outbound call(manual call not use outbound feature) using IPC Action,

but I'm not sure howto set call variable because outbound call not tie to script so I can't use set enterprise call info

in script.

Anyone has any suggestion?

Regards,

Tinnakorn

5 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Re: UCCX outbound workflow

Hi

As far as I'm aware you are limited to the functionality offered by the OB system. There's no scripting, so no real flexibility.

Best you can do is have a CAD workflow triggered when an OB call arrives; theoretically you could use the standard OB enterprise data that the OB system sends to retrieve some information using the built-in browser or other CAD mechanism.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks you Aaron

Dear Sir

I have some question, for the work flow configuration. How can I configur the CAD to pop-up customer's profile when the agent was reserved. Becuase I don't see any option about reserve state to add the action.

please, suggest

Thank

Winai

Super Bronze

Hi

You should start a new thread for new questions.

'Ringing' is the event you should assign the workflow to - when you go 'reserved', your phone rings, unless your system is badly configured.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron But when the agent was reserved the agent's phone doesn't ring isn't it? it will ring when the agent press accept. I've tested by adding in the ringing state but it still doesn't pop up.

Views
Helpful
Replies