Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Preview Dialer Issue

Hi,

I have configured outbound campaign on UCCX 9.0.2 and assigned appropriate CSQ to the campaign. Succesfully uploaded contacts. But the agents are unable to get pop-up for outbound call. I have also enabled Direct Preview on CDA.

RMCM Subsystem is IN Service

Outbound Subsystem is In Service

Database Subsystem Not Configured

One question

Is there any integration required with external third-party database.

Regards,

Ali

10 Replies 10

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Ali-

Nope, there is no requirement for a third-party database integration for outbound campaigns.  That would be used if one of your scripts had database read / write steps in it.

DJ

Hi DJ,

Thanks for your reply.We are facing the following issue.

Outbound call are not hitting on CAD

Ali

Hi Ali-

After you enabled Direct Preview in Work Flow Administrator did the agents log out and log back in?  Do they see the new buttons in CAD?

DJ

Hi,

Yes we are able to see new buttons on CAD but its grayed out.

Ali

When you configured the campaign did you change the value of the 'Enabled' option to 'Yes'?  The default is 'No'.

DJ

Yes it is enabled.

Ali.

Can you upload screenshots of the configuration?

DJ

Dj,

Kindly find the screen capture of outbound campaign configuration CAD screen capture and CQS configuration.

Ali.

Hi Ali-

Sorry for the delay.  That all appears to be configured correctly.  When you open the printable report within the campaign do you see there are a number of contacts remaining?

DJ

Hi mohammed did you resolve this issue.

I have the same issue sometimes.

I upload the dialing list contact to an active campaign but the systems not transfer the contacts to CAD. 

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: