- You mean even if they are logged into CSQ, they are not getting any calls? If yes, please check what is the criteria you have selected under the CSQ to select an agent (max available, highest skill...etc) , and see which Agent is not egtting calls. You need to make sure by opening the CSQ page report for perticular CSQ if this Agent belogs to this CSQ and see what are his\her skill competancy levels...and based on the number of incoming calls to this CSQ and criteria selected to Agent selection, you can easily find out the reason behind it.
2. staff reporting being set to ready or changed to not ready. Happens to many people but one example 10/05 at 13:42 Ext. 52011
- I think the Agent state changes from Ready to Not-Ready happens when the inbound ICD call is not answered. It will go to RONA (Ring On No Answer) state and depending on the UCCX system Parameter -> Agent stste after RONA (eiher Ready or Not-ready) setting Agent state will change accordingly.
3. Wall Board resets so phones showing the same readyration.
- Its not the Wallboard which resets, its the RTR (Real Time Reporting) of UCCX which gets reset after completipon of every 24 hours, your phone time setting is dependent on the CUCM time settings.
Hope it helps, please rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!
1. Thats what please check what is the setting for Agent state after RONA (UCCX system Parameter -> Agent state after RONA (eiher Ready or Not-ready) setting Agent state will change accordingly.
2. Please see if the CSD (Supervisor) is changing the Agent states from Ready to Not-Ready. And also make sure that the UCCX is not going through Failover\failback, because i nthis scenario also Agents in Ready state automatically gets logged out , connect with active server and state will be in Not-Ready only.
To know the exact reason behind going to Not-Ready state, fetch the Agent state report either from HRC or from CAD and know what is the reason code for Not-Ready state.
Please don't forget to markall the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below each of the right answers !!
UCCX: Call Transferred to Personal Line Causes Agent to Go to Not Ready
First Found version: 8.5(1)SU3
To Be fixed : 9.0(1)
When a call is forwarded or redirected to an agent's personal extension from another device on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), the agent's state is moved to Not Ready, provided the agent was in the Ready state before the call was presented. When the call completes, the agent is again returned to the Ready state. A direct call to the agent's personal extension leaves the agent in the Ready state and does not transition the agent state to Not Ready when the call is presented.
Call Flow / Steps to Reproduce:
Phone A calls Phone B which is Call Forward All to the personal extension of Agent C on Phone C. When the call arrives on the personal extension of Agent C, the agent is transitioned into Not Ready. If either Phone A or Phone B call the personal extension of Agent C on Phone C, the agent state is not transitioned.
A Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) Agent's state is transitioned by the system to Not Ready with a Reason Code of 32761.
This occurs when a call is transferred, forwarded or redirected to the personal extension of the agent and the agent was in the Ready state before the call was presented.
A call directly to the agent's personal line (not forwarded, transferred or redirected) does not cause the agent's state to be changed to Not Ready.
Hope it helps.
Please rate all the helpful posts, by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...